We may collect the following information for your identification and serene collaboration.
- Name, business name and job title.
- Contact information including phone numbers, email address or websites.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may also use your information to contact you to provide feedback on our services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Information of clients at Olive writinghub is kept extremely secure during transmission by the use of the secure sockets layer (SSL) which encrypts information that the client puts in.
- Olive writinghub follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information that is being submitted by the client during transmission and once we receive it. however, since no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we despite using commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3RD Party Sharing
- We do not divulge any personal information to third parties.
- In no circumstances do we provide or sell personal information of our clients to the third parties
- Olive writinghub utilizes services of credit card processing companies to bill you for services. these companies never share, store, save or use exclusive information for any other purpose.
Cookies And Their Use
- Cookies, alphanumeric identifiers, facilitate our systems to recognize the clients’ browsers and storage of items in their shopping carts during visits.
- To prevent the browser from accept new cookies, disable cookies and notify the user when a new cookie is received, the help portion of the toolbar on most browsers becomes most instrumental.
- Normally clients do not restrict cookies as they allow you to take full advantage of the top features at our site. our study suggests that clients leave cookies to be accepted.
- Olivewritinghub keeps track of your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about you, such as your location and your internet service provider.
- The client’s collective information on how our users are utilizing the site may be gathered. this information might include details via traffic patterns through the site and search queries. no IP address/log file information is tied to personally identifiable Information (PII).
- Information regarding browser types, access times, URLs through which people visit our site and URLs viewed by visitors while on our site are not accessible by third parties, except in combined form.